We want to assure you that we are concerned about and respect your privacy while visiting the Site. We do not sell or rent your personally identifiable information, including your email address, to anyone unless we have your permission or the law requires us to do so. If and whenever we intend to share your personally identifiable information with a third party, you will be notified at the time of data collection or transfer, and you will have the option of not permitting the transfer.
WHAT DATA AND INFORMATION WE COLLECT
If, upon visiting our Site, your use is limited to browsing our informational content, we will not require that you provide us with any personally identifiable information. However, we may still collect the following information:
- Website usage data
- What webpages you visit
- Length of time spent on different webpages
- Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests
- IP address
- Web browser type and version
- Operating system
We may request and collect personally identifiable information from you in other situations. If you sign up for an account with us through our Site, we may ask that you provide us with certain personal information, including your full name, email address, mailing address and telephone number.
CONTORLLING INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
You have control over your personally identifiable information and how it is collected. For example, you have the right to:
• Erase or delete all or some of your account;
• Change or correct your personally identifiable information and manage your account and the content contained in it;
• Send a request to us at email@example.com to change your personally identifiable information or for all personally identifiable information about you to be deleted. If you make such a request, this will cancel your account with our Site. For your protection, we only implement requests with respect to the personal information associated with the particular email address that you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request.
To protect the security and quality of your personal information, we have implemented an encryption key system to maintain accurate, current and complete information as well as to protect your personal information against loss, misuse or alteration. In addition, we do not store your credit card information on our server. Credit card processing is handled securely by our credit card processor, Authorize.net. Your personal information is also password protected so that access is limited to yourself and those with whom you share your password and Zoweh Ministries.
COMMUNICATIONS FROM ZOWEH MINISTRIES
To be included on our email list or mailing list, you must choose to do so. With that permission, we may periodically send you emails or direct mailings about upcoming events, new products, or other information that we think you may find interesting utilizing the email or mailing address which you have provided. If you change your mind and decide that you no longer want to receive emails and/or direct mailings, you may opt-out at any time by simply sending an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org or clicking on the “unsubscribe” button at the bottom of our emails. Similarly, if you are not receiving our emails and/or direct mailings and wish to receive these materials, you may opt-in at any time by simply sending an email request to email@example.com.