The Heart of a Warrior Encounter
April 29 - May 2, 2021
1 Eagle Eyrie Dr, Lynchburg, VA
The Heart of a Warrior Encounter is our weekend conference initiative designed to take a man into his deep heart and intimate encounters with God. Time away with God is critical to healing, training… becoming more. Main conference themes align with material found in John Eldredge’s books, Robert Lewis’s Men’s Fraternity, Neil Anderson’s Victory Over the Darkness, and the teachings of CS Lewis, Dallas Willard, A.W. Tozer, and other great faculty members of our hearts… all created to take a man further up and further in to the LIFE God offers.
During the weekend we have three main objectives: help a man get his heart back, teach him how to fight and show him where the battles are. To see Christ come for a man’s heart and what God is up to in validating a man, initiating him and calling him into the larger story is truly a glorious thing. It is a fierce journey for every man, but one that desperately needs to be taken.
Join the squadrons of men who are hungry and thirsty for more—the Kingdom needs more men who know what it is to walk deeply with God. Come join us and be one of the men who is seeking and finding more… There is more!
If you have questions about an event, or financial aid/scholarship needs, etc., please contact conference coordinator Sherry Jennings at email@example.com. For our event refund policy see our Terms & Conditions.
Are you alumni? Step into more as part of the conference team! Please apply for a role on the team here. A discount code is available to team members; refunds will NOT be made to team members who register at full price.
Are you a group leader? Email Sherry Jennings at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a group name for your men to select as they register!
What about COVID-19? How we'll move through the weekend with Covid precautions in mind:
- You will move through the weekend in groups of 4-8 men- dining together at the same table, sitting in the same seats together in the meeting room for sessions.
- Housing will be in hotel style rooms.
- If you are experiencing symptoms, have tested positive for covid in the days leading up to The Heart of a Warrior Encounter, or been with someone recently who has, please stay home to rest and heal.
- Read about Eagle Eyrie's COVID19 Precautions here.
Registration fee of $345 includes:
- hotel style accommodations
- meals Thursday dinner-Sunday breakfast
- 'round the clock coffee
- Free time activities on site
Optional things to consider that would be an additional cost (NOT INCLUDED):
- books/apparel from the Zoweh Outpost
And of course, the costs inherent to travel to and from the event are NOT included.
If traveling by plane and you'd like to connect with other men to potentially share rental cars, etc., please email Sherry (email@example.com):
- Lynchburg, VA + 15 miles
- Raleigh Durham + 136 miles
- email Sherry (firstname.lastname@example.org) to be connected with other men traveling by air
See Zoweh's Terms & Conditions regarding cancelations and refunds.