ZAG (Zoweh Allies Gathering) is a fellowship of hearts - churches, ministries and men in a localized region gathering together with the mission of rescuing hearts and advancing the kingdom by connecting men to the "boots on the ground" or men who are creating spaces for men for redemptive friendships and helping to identify new leaders and launch new groups in that region. ZAG partners with established men's groups already focusing on creating redemptive brotherhoods. Want to host a ZAG? Reach out to Greg Sailors at: firstname.lastname@example.org
ZAG is an opportunity to …
- Form lasting brotherhood with other men, churches, and nonprofits in your region. Every man needs other men to do life with, and this is not your typical men’s group.
- Get solutions to real problems and questions men face every day.
- Receive encouragement and guidance.
- Provide much needed resources and coaching for those fighting for the hearts of men.
ZBL (Zoweh Allies Base Launch) connects men to Zoweh Allies groups that are already established in a local area, with a goal of developing a beachhead of strong friendships - loving God and loving others - moving in the same direction for the Kingdom purposes of Redemptive Friendships.
ZBL is an opportunity to ...
- Encouraging and equip men for redemptive friendships in the local church
- Create a safe and adventurous environment where men are treated like men and invited into a journey of the heart to rescue men around them
- Get solutions to real problems and questions that men face every day.
My heart is full - tonight's ZAG brought me a perspective on masculine friendship that will guide me to the hearts of men all around me. - Carlos
I'm always so humbled by the love and inclusion of the Zoweh Team. Michael and Greg loved me and our team so well! That love is straight from the heart of God and is an encouragement for me to love my men well. – Stephen
About halfway through the night I looked around and saw a sea of men, all there for the purpose of "loving God, being loved by God and loving our brothers" if men really do this, it will change everything! - Kevin