The Zoweh Heart of a Warrior Allies Advance is a weekend away with God designed to take a man further up and further in to the Kingdom Life. During the weekend we will explore the masculine journey and the glory of your life: how you uniquely bear God’s image and the redemptive friendships available when a man meets allies, brothers fighting beside him for freedom.
The format of the weekend adds a small group dimension and conversations while continuing to offer critical moments of time alone with God. Get away and hear God’s voice, pursue more healing and more restoration, invite the Father to validate and initiate you as a Beloved Son, a Warrior Heart, a Good King.
The greatest thing a man can do is live free … be wholehearted, both on his home front and the with the many relationships around him. Join us on a journey to deepen your relationship with God and grow in the brotherhood of men moving in the same direction, fighting for a common cause … walking with God together. You have never been to a weekend like this before.
Invite Others! We've created downloadable fliers, a poster, and a business card for you to print and share. For a custom slide, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you alumni? Apply to be a Medic Guide here. The team registration includes meals and accommodations Wednesday dinner- Sunday breakfast.
Are you a group leader? Email Sherry Jennings at email@example.com to set up a group name for your friends to select as they register! If you have questions about an event, or scholarship needs, etc., please contact our conference coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration fee of $345 includes:
- Bedding and towels; We suggest you bring an extra towel (hot tub, zip line into the lake, etc)
- Journals and pens for you to take notes
- All your meals are provided from dinner Thursday to lunch Sunday.
- 'round the clock coffee
- MOST Free time activities
Optional things to consider that would be an additional cost (NOT INCLUDED):
- Transportation to/from Rockbridge
- Towels for the hot tub/zipline
- Books/apparel from Zoweh Outpost
- Items from Rockbridge Camp Store
- Items from Rockbridge Snack Bar
And of course, the costs inherent to travel to and from the event are NOT included.
If traveling by plane and you'd like to connect with other men to potentially share rental cars, etc., please email Sherry (email@example.com):
- Roanoke, VA + 75 miles
- Lynchburg, VA + 77 miles
- Richmond, VA + 147 miles
- Greensboro, NC + 175 miles
- other airports include Washington Dulles, Charlotte, Raleigh 3+ hours drive
- email Sherry to be connected with other men traveling by air