The Zoweh Heart of a Warrior Allies Advance is a weekend away with God designed to take a man further up and further in to the Kingdom Life. During the weekend we will explore the masculine journey and the glory of your life: how you uniquely bear God’s image and the redemptive friendships available when a man meets allies, brothers fighting beside him for freedom.
The format of the weekend adds a small group dimension and conversations while continuing to offer critical moments of time alone with God. Get away and hear God’s voice, pursue more healing and more restoration, invite the Father to validate and initiate you as a Beloved Son, a Warrior Heart, a Good King.
The greatest thing a man can do is live free … be wholehearted, both on his home front and the with the many relationships around him. Join us on a journey to deepen your relationship with God and grow in the brotherhood of men moving in the same direction, fighting for a common cause … walking with God together. You have never been to a weekend like this before.
Invite Others! We've created downloadable fliers, a poster, and a business card for you to print and share. For a custom slide, please email email@example.com.
Are you alumni? Apply to be a Medic Guide here. The team registration includes meals and accommodations Thursday lunch- Sunday breakfast.
Are you a group leader? Email Sherry Jennings at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a group name for your friends to select as they register! If you have questions about an event, or scholarship needs, etc., please contact our conference coordinator at email@example.com.
What about COVID-19? How we'll move through the weekend with Covid precautions in mind:
- You will move through the weekend in groups of 4-8 men- dining together at the same table, sitting in the same seats together in the meeting room for sessions.
- Housing will be at most two men in each hotel style room with two beds.
- If you are experiencing symptoms, have tested positive for covid in the days leading up to The Heart of a Warrior Allies Advance, or been with someone recently who has, please stay home to rest and heal.
- Read about Eagle Eyrie's COVID19 Precautions here.
Please plan to arrive Thursday, March 18 between 2-4PM. Registration fee of $345 includes:
- Bedding and towels
- Journals and pens for you to take notes
- All your meals are provided from dinner Thursday to breakfast Sunday.
- MOST Free time activities
Optional things to consider that would be an additional cost (NOT INCLUDED):
- Transportation to/from Eagle Eyrie
- Books/apparel from Zoweh Outpost
And of course, the costs inherent to travel to and from the event are NOT included.
If traveling by plane and you'd like to connect with other men to potentially share rental cars, etc., please email Sherry (firstname.lastname@example.org):
- Roanoke, VA + 63 miles
- Lynchburg, VA + 14 miles
- Richmond, VA + 136 miles
- Greensboro, NC + 131 miles
- Raleigh Durham, NC +146 miles
- email Sherry to be connected with other men traveling by air
See Zoweh's Terms & Conditions regarding cancelations and refunds.